A New Way of Educating.
Schools and other institutions can license a variety of video course offerings from The Floating University in packages for students, alumni or wider audiences.
Great Big Ideas is available in a variety of forms, for example:
- For-Credit Courses. The course may be offered by an educational institution, with or without a syllabus provided by The Floating University. Institutions may also create their own syllabus and course pack as well as modes of evaluation for the course.
- Non-Accredited Courses. Introduce arriving freshman, current students, alumni, faculty, and staff to a breadth of big ideas.
- Multimedia Supplements. Enhance a current class offering with our engaging video lectures.
- Customized Courses. We take a big picture approach when connecting the dots between thinking big and your specific institution's needs, whether they be for a particular subject area or course.
- High School Senior Seminars. Great Big Ideas will give any class of high school seniors a leg up in their first year of college by introducing them to the wide variety of undergraduate majors.
- Continued Learning Programs. Keep your employees engaged, interested and informed by providing them with a unique and relevant educational experience.
Contact us to learn more about these options.